Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali).
You can cook Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali)
- Prepare 2 of medium sized sweet potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of raw banana powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 of tspoon cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 of tbspoon dry fruits.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali) instructions
- Cook sweet potato for ten minutes.check if they are not tendar then cook more five minutes.grate after cooling.
- Take one pan add one cup sugar add water and make sugar syrup for gulab jamun.add cardamom powder.mix well..
- In grated sweet potato put raw banana powder.(If you don't have, can use sama rice flour.) Do not add banana powder at once, gradually add.once it forms soft dough stop putting banana powder.grease your hand with oil or ghee.make small gulab jamun..
- Heat Pan add oil to it.on medium flame fry gulab jamun till golden brown colour occurs. Prick it with toothpick. It helps sugar syrup to get absorbed..
- Put all gulab jamuns in sugar syrup and rest for 30 minutes.serve with dry fruits garnishing.sweet potato take more time to absorb sugar syrup.tastes yum..