Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
White Chocolate Chip Brownies.
You can cook White Chocolate Chip Brownies using 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Chip Brownies
- You need of For The White Chicolate Brownies.
- It’s 4 ounces (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 12 ounces of good quality white chocolate, not chips chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red and green M&M's.
- Prepare of For Glaze.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter, salted at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sug.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cream, any type you have.
- You need of For Decoration.
- Prepare of Colored chocolate transfer sheet and melted white chocolate.
- You need of see below for instructions.
White Chocolate Chip Brownies step by step
- Make White Chocolate Brownies.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with bakers spray. Line pan with foil with ends extending over pan for easy removing if cooled brownies.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt butter and white chocolate until just melted, stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl stir theflour, sugar, vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- Stir in the butter/ white chocolaye mixture and mini M&M's.
- Spread into prepated pan evenly and bake about 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out with just a moist crumb or two. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Make Glaze.
- In a large bowl combine all glaze ingredients and beat until smooth, adding more drops of cream if it's to thick.
- Glaze Brownies.
- Remove cooled brownies from pan by lifting fool and placind entire browne on parcment paper. Spread glaze evenly over brownies. Refrigerate to set glaze quckly..
- To Make Chocolate Transfer Decoratiop.
- Place your transfer sheet rough side up on parchment paper.
- Melt good quality (like is in the brownies) in the microwave until smooth.
- Pour onto transfer sheet.
- Spred a thin even layer of the white chocolate on transfer sheet with an off set spatula. Let sit about 1 hour until almost set.
- Cut into sqares and refrigerate to harden. When hard peel off us ramped part ot transfer.
- Add a decorated white chocolate sqare on top of each brownie.