Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy Vegan Tiramisu.
You can have Easy Vegan Tiramisu using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Tiramisu
- You need of silken Tofu.
- It’s of coconut milk (from the top of a can of coconut milk).
- It’s of sugar (used coconut sugar).
- Prepare of biscuits (rich tea).
- It’s of coffee.
- You need of Decorating:.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Dark chocolate.
Easy Vegan Tiramisu step by step
- If using coconut cream from the top of a can of coconut milk, refridgerate the coconut milk for better separation of the creamy and liquid parts..
- Brew the coffee..
- Briefly drain the silken tofu, and put it in a blender bowl.
- Scoop off the creamy, fatty part from the top of a can of coconut milk (about 150g per can). Add it (the creamy part) to the blender. Add the sugar and blend until completely smooth..
- Cover the bottom of your tiramisu dish(es) in biscuits soaked in coffee. Cover the biscuits with a layer of the creamy mixture..
- Add more layers of biscuits and cream, finishing with a layer of cream. How many layers you end up with depends on the size dish(e.
- Using a fine sieve, sprinkle on cocoa powder, and grate some dark chocolate on top..
- Refrigerate to let flavours blend and the tiramisu stiffen up. For best results, we suggest chilling for at least 8 hours..