Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tiramisu Chocolate Yogurt.
You can cook Tiramisu Chocolate Yogurt using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Chocolate Yogurt
- You need of Rusk or Bread toast/Finger Biscuits.
- You need of Coffee.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Powdered Sugar.
- You need of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Fresh Cream.
- It’s of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of Chopped Chocolate/Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Cocoa Powder.
- You need of Sugar.
Tiramisu Chocolate Yogurt step by step
- Firstly take a Container add 2 Cup full Cream Milk then mix 2 Spoon full Coffee and Sugar stir well and make Coffee mixture Dip for Rusk or Biscuits and keep aside..
- In another Bowl add 2 Cup full Yogurt and 1 Cup Powder Sugar blend it and make a smooth paste near about 5-7 min..
- Now add Fresh Cream 1 Cup, Vanilla Essence into it 1 Spoon and blend it to make a smooth Cream yogurt paste..
- Afterwards Take a Cake Pan put Rusk or Biscuits into it, Dip or Spread Coffee mixture over it..
- Now cover the biscuits with Cream yogurt Paste over the biscuits then again spread the layer of biscuits then spread Cream yogurt Paste over it..
- Now Sprinkle over cocoa powder and Chopped Chocolate over it then keep it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours for Deep freeze..
- After 2 hours cut into pieces serve cool brew TIRAMISU Italian Dessert is Ready to Enjoy..