Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Almond milk dinner roll bread with homemade sourdough.
You can cook Almond milk dinner roll bread with homemade sourdough using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond milk dinner roll bread with homemade sourdough
- It’s 100 g of homemade sourdough starter.
- It’s 250 g of 2 eggs + almond milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of instant dry yeast.
- You need 420-430 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of egg (for brushing breads).
Almond milk dinner roll bread with homemade sourdough instructions
- Mix all of the ingredients in the stand mixer bowl and kneed, About 5 minutes..
- Put the dough into the container, leave it in a warm place and wait until it becomes double to three times the size. (1st rise) … After that, I normally rest the dough in the fridge overnight, but if you want to bake the same day, you can skip that step..
- Take it out from the container and divide it into 12 pieces. Tuck the edges of the dough under to make round rolls and place them seam-side down. Cover with plastic wrap and rest for 15 minutes..
- Shape the rolls and let them rise in a warm place until they become double the size. (2nd rise).
- Brush the tops of the rolls with the beaten egg. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and bake until golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes..