Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream.
You can have Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream using 16 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream
- It’s of For Mint White Chocolate Whipped Ganache Frosting.
- It’s 8 ounces of good quality white chocolate, not chips, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of pure pepper mint extract.
- It’s of green food coloring if you want green frosting.
- It’s of For Brownies.
- It’s 4 ounces of unsalted butter.
- It’s 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare as needed of Holiday sprinkles.
Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream step by step
- Start with the frosting so it has time to chill.
- For Mint White Chocolate Whpped Ganache Frosting.
- Heat cream in the microwave until got but bot boiling, add both extracts and salt.
- If you want a green frosting add food color now.
- Pour over white chocolate in a large bowl. Stir smooth then cool to room temperature and then cover and refigerate until very cold. This can be done a day in advance.
- Make Brownies.
- Preheat the oven to 359.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with bakers spray. Line pan with foil with ends extending over sides for easy removing of baked brownies, spray foil with bakers spray.
- In a bowl melt butter and chopped chocolate in the microwave until smooth, cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugr, vanilla and salt until blended.
- Add cooled chocolate/butter mixture and stir in.
- Add flour and stir just until blended.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Bake about 25 minutes just until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely on rack.
- Finish Frosting.
- Remove cold peppermint white chocolate frosting from the refrigerator and beat just until light and fluffy.
- Lift brownie with the help of the foil from pan, place on a piece of parchment as the bottom will be sticky.
- Frost entire brownie with frosting.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.