Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan sushi roll / GF.
You can have Vegan sushi roll / GF using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan sushi roll / GF
- Prepare of pickled suichoy.
- Prepare of peace sun dried tomato.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of beets.
- You need of Sushi rice.
- Prepare of soy sheet.
- Prepare of Some black sesame.
Vegan sushi roll / GF instructions
- Spread 110g of Sushi rice on soy sheet. Try to place rice softy and gently. Put the sheet up side down to “Maki-su” which is rolling up for making sushi roll..
- Place 20g carrot, beets and few slice of avocado on sheet. Then roll it up like a California roll with softy..
- Put some black sesame on top, then place pickled suichoy on it. Cover with plastic wrap and hold up again with “Maki-su”..
- Cut the roll for 6 pieces. Chop a sun dried tomato and put on the each piece of the roll..