Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Macadamia Bread.
You can have Keto Macadamia Bread using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia Bread
- It’s 1 Cup of Macadamia nuts unsalted & roasted if desired.
- You need 5 L of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of onion salt.
- You need of Zest of ½ lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 C of softened coconut butter.
- Prepare of (4 C shredded coconut for 1 C coconut butter).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of everything bagel seasoning (optional).
Keto Macadamia Bread step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and make sure the oven rack is set in the middle of the oven..
- Dump shredded coconut into the food processor and process until it turns smooth and buttery. Stop and scrape down sides when necessary. Transfer to a separate bowl\cup etc..
- Add the Macadamia nuts to an empty food processor or power blender and process for about 30 seconds or until almost creamy. (Make sure not to process too much, because it does seize up, you want it to be kind of creamy!).
- While the machine is running add the eggs ONE AT A TIME, making sure that each egg is fully incorporated before you add the next one..
- Turn the machine off and add the lemon zest, ½ tsp salt (here I add any other seasonings – I especially like onion salt\or onion powder:)), 1 tsp baking soda, and the 1 tbsp lemon juice RIGHT ON TOP of the baking soda to activate it. Turn the machine on and process for about 15 seconds..
- Turn the machine off and add the processed coconut butter (or softened if bought), and process until smooth and creamy (prob around 30 seconds).
- Turn the machine off and add the baking powder. Process for another 15 seconds..
- Line the inside of a non-stick 10 x 4.5" bread or meatloaf tin with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the tin and tap it on the counter a couple of times. OPTIONAL: Sprinkle any toppings (sesame\poppy seeds) liberally and use finger to gently press toppings down into the batter..
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes, or until nicely golden-brown on top. Remove from oven, allow to sit for 15 minutes, lift bread out using parchment paper, and transfer to a cooling rack for 15 minutes. If you don't have a rack, rest bread on the side of a plate so it can breath..
- Slice and enjoy!! Delicious as a tuna sandwich. Mmm, mmm, mmm!.
- Bread will keep for 3 days in the fridge in an airtight container wrapped in parchment paper, or it can be frozen for approximately 3 months..