Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy tiramisu (eggless).
You can cook Easy tiramisu (eggless) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy tiramisu (eggless)
- Prepare of Coffee and alcohol mixture:.
- Prepare of brewed espresso coffee, cooled.
- You need of Tia Maria.
- Prepare of Mascarpone filling:.
- Prepare of mascarpone.
- Prepare of fine caster sugar.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Marsala wine.
- You need of Pavesini (Italian biscuits, or Savoiardi).
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- You need of Unsweetened coco powder, dusting.
- It’s of % dark chocolate, grated.
Easy tiramisu (eggless) instructions
- Make 1 espresso cup of coffee (strong coffee), set aside and leave to cool..
- In a mixing bowl add the mascarpone and sugar. Once incorporated add the vanilla extract and whisk together until smooth. Add Marsala and fold in using a spatula. Tip: do not over whisk otherwise the cheese will split and curdle..
- Open a packet of Pavesini biscuit and place in a baking tray or plate. Dip Pavesini biscuit into the coffee and alcohol mixture for 2 seconds. Then gently place in the bottom of a glass. Tip: if Pavesini biscuits doesn't fit in glass, break in half. Spoon over 2- 3 tablespoons of the mascarpone filling (depending on preference). Repeat step 3 for 2 more layers in the first glass. Then fill the other two glasses repeating the same process..
- Once all glasses have been filled, cover with cling film and place in fridge over night (for best results). If short on time can be eaten after 6 hours but the mixture will be slightly runny..
- Once tiramisu is ready to eat and serve, dust the top with coco powder using a small sieve and grate over dark chocolate (optional)..