You can have Pam's Tiramisu… using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pam's Tiramisu…
- Prepare of mascarpone cheese (room temperature, i used granarolo brand)or any.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- It’s of egg whites.
- You need of egg yolks.
- Prepare of freshly made nespresso coffee(room temperature).
- It’s of of italian lady finger about 30 to 40 pcs.(i used vincenzosvo brand)or any.
- Prepare of hershey's cocoa powder unsweetened.
Pam's Tiramisu… step by step
- In a two separate bowl, egg white and egg yolk in, adding each 3 tablespoon of white sugar.
- Using an electric mixer ,mixed egg white for 3 minute or so or until to its stiff peak. Then the egg yolk until become light and floppy.
- Fold in your room temperature mascarpone to egg yolk then add the egg white stir gentle..
- Get your freshly made espresso and start dipping your lady finger one at a time. And lined in to a rectangular container dish. Pour in the cream spread evenly and repeat the procedure for the rest of lady finger and finish it on cream on top..
- Put the lid on. Put inside the fridge for about 4to6 hours. Take out from the fridge sprinkle cocoa powder on top and ready to serve. Enjoy!.