Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Tiramisu cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu cake
- It’s of cake.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of self raising flour.
- You need of active dry yeast.
- You need of sponging the cake.
- It’s of coffee with 1 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of frosting.
- You need of cream cheese.
- Prepare of whipping cream.
- Prepare of sugar.
Tiramisu cake instructions
- First whisk the eggs until pale yellow colour and add sugar. Then add vanilla extract and whisk again until the sugar is whisked and the eggs are fluffy, because the eggs are the main ingredient. If the eggs are not whisked properly the cake won't rise!.
- Then sift the flour and add it in the egg mixture by sifting again. Then fold the flour, make sure there are no lumps..
- Then add the active dry yeast and pour it in the cake tin. Let sit for 5 mins. Thren preheat the oven on 360º or the normal cake temperature that we use to make cakes!.
- Let it cook for 1 hour 15 mins or until knife inserted comes out clean. Mine took that long..
- While its cooking make the coffee and frosting. For the frosting whisk the whipping cream first until its thick and then take it out in a bowl. Then in the same bowl whisk the cream cheese with the sugar until creamy and then fold the whipped cream..
- Then after its done let it cool for 10 mins then half it from between evenly so you can sandwich it..
- Then make the coffee and brush it on half cake so it soaks inside. Then add the frosting on the sponged cake and then put the other half on top and brush the cake with coffee and then cover the whole cake with cream cheese frosting..
- Then sift cocoa powder on top and decorate with maltesers or your desired chocolates..