Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Brownies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownies
- It’s 130 g of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 100 g of flour.
- You need 50 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 160 g of dark chocolate bar.
- It’s 75 g of melted butter.
- Preheated oven to 180C degree.
- Whisk sugar and eggs until pale..
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Sift and pour them into the egg batter. Mix well using spatula..
- Melt the chocolate bar and butter together using double boiler. Pour them into the batter..
- Pour the batter into greased baking pan and bake for 40 minutes..