Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AMIEs SPECIAL Tiramisu.
You can cook AMIEs SPECIAL Tiramisu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs SPECIAL Tiramisu
- It’s of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s of egg whites.
- It’s of sifted white sugar.
- It’s of mascarpone.
- It’s of espresso coffee.
- Prepare of milk with 3 teaspoon nescafe coffee diluted.
- Prepare of savoiardi biscuits.
- Prepare of rhum or cognac (optional).
- You need of grated dark chocolate.
AMIEs SPECIAL Tiramisu instructions
- Beat the 3 egg yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl until pale and thick. Add the mascarpone gradually and 1 teaspoon espresso coffee, and stir to combine..
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff. Stir 1/3 of the egg whites into the mascarpone and egg yolk mixture, then mix thoroughly the remainder. Add 1 teaspoon brandy, if desired..
- Combine the coffee espresso and milk with nescafe in a medium bowl. Dip a third of biscuits, one at a time, into the mixture to moisten..
- Arrange the soaked biscuits, one by one, in a deep 8-in (square, round or oval) oven dish. Spread 3 tbsp of the mascarpone cream and sprinkles chocolates pieces. Repeat layers, dipping more biscuits in the coffee mixture, covering with mascarpone cream and chocolate pieces..
- Cover with a final layer of soaked biscuits. Pour a little of the remaining coffee mixture over the biscuits and top with the remaining cream and grated chocolate..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Overnight is the best. To serve, dust generously with cocoa powder, if you want..