Lauki ki kulfi.
You can have Lauki ki kulfi using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lauki ki kulfi
- Prepare 1 of Lauki or bottle gourd grated.
- It’s 5 tbsp of jaggery.
- It’s 1 tsp of custard powder.
- It’s 6 of saffron threads.
- Prepare 500-700 ml of milk.
- Prepare as required of Dry fruits (cashews/Raisins/Almonds).
Lauki ki kulfi instructions
- Grate bottle gourd finely and grind it in a mixer (soft grind)..
- In a pan, boil the milk. Once the milk is boiled properly, add step 1 bottle gourd mixture. Sauté for a while.
- Add custard powder soaked in warm milk to pan. Add saffron threads soaked in milk as well..
- Mix the mixture until it thickens. Add dry fruits. Once it thickens add jaggery as per the sweetness you require. Mix well for 5 minutes..
- Allow the mixture to cool well and then pour it to kulfi moulds and keep in freezer for 7-8 hours.
- Your healthy kulfi is ready.