Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake.
You can cook Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake
- You need 35 g of flour.
- Prepare 15 g of cocoa.
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
- You need 75 of ml/74g milk.
- Prepare 30 g of butter.
- Prepare 30 g of chocolate or nutella.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of baking powder (if you're not using self raising flour).
- You need of ~~~~~toppings that you like such as:.
- Prepare of ~peanut butter.
- You need of ~ice cream.
- It’s of ~whipped cream.
- You need of ~berries or bananas.
- It’s of ~jam.
Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake step by step
- Put your mug on the scale and set the scale to 0. This way you can add your ingredients directly in the mug without getting other pots dirty..
- In your mug, put the butter and chocolate and then melt in your microwave. Stop it and mix every 30 seconds so the butter wont turn into oil completely. Put the mug on the scale again..
- Add milk, mixing it in quickly so that the butter won't harden..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one. If you're not using self raising flour, add very little baking powder. Take care, adding too much can make the cake taste weird. Half a teaspoon is too much! Just add a pinch..
- I can never eat a whole one, so if you want to, you can pour half of the batter in another mug and make two. Put the cake in the microwave and "bake" for 2-3 minutes, taking into account how soft and fudgy you want it to be. Baking it for too long will make it hard and spongy, so make sure it's still a bit wet on top when you take it out..
- Add whatever toppings you prefer..