Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tiramisu. Tiramisu (Italian: tiramisù, [ˌtiramiˈsu]) is a coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. It is made of ladyfingers (savoiardi) dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar, and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa.
You can cook Tiramisu using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tiramisu
- Prepare of marscarpone cheese.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of packs lady fingers. (saviard).
- It’s of coffee.
- It’s of cocoa.
- Prepare coffee and but in a bowl..
- For the cream put 6 yellow of the eggs in a bowl n the 6 whites in another.
- Beat 6 tablespoons of sugar with the yellow of the eggs.
- After beating it till blended. Add in the marscarpone cheese and beat until all blended..
- Then beat the egg whites until it becomes creamy. And really fluffy about 2 to 3 min..
- Take a big tray. And place a little cream on the bottom. Then dip cookies in coffee. And place on top of cream. When thats done put cream. And repeat layers.
- When reached to the last layer put lots of cream on the top and to finish it sift cocoa on the top. And cover it in plastic really tightly. And put in fridge.