Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Cream Delight.
You can have Banana Cream Delight using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Cream Delight
- Prepare 3 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soft margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powder Sugar.
- You need 1 packages of Instent vanalla pudding.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Cold milk.
- It’s 8 oz of Frozen whip topping (thawed).
- It’s 1 box of Vanalla Waffers.
- It’s 3 slice of Bananas.
Banana Cream Delight step by step
- In a bleander and cream cheese, margarine and powder sugar..
- Add pudding slowly and beat in milk..
- Fold in 4 oz. of whipped topping. Reserve rest for garnish..
- Line a 9 in. pan with vanilla wafers..
- Slice bananas on top of wafers. Top with pudding mixture..
- Refrigate for 2 hrs. before serving..
- Add remaining whipped topping..