My idea of Banana Pudding.
You can cook My idea of Banana Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My idea of Banana Pudding
- You need 2 of boxes of banana cream jell-o pudding.
- It’s 4 cup of cold milk.
- Prepare 4 of bananas (u can add more or use less your choice).
- Prepare 1 packages of cool whip whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla wafers.
My idea of Banana Pudding step by step
- make pudding according to package.
- once done we will begin the layering process.
- start with pudding, then a layer of whip cream, next layer wafers and last the bananas, then repeat process until all ingrediants are gone.
- last should be whip cream so u can crumble cookies on top.