Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade Banana Pudding.
You can have Homemade Banana Pudding using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Banana Pudding
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 6 large of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (separated).
- You need 1 of vanilla wafer crust (optional).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
Homemade Banana Pudding step by step
- combine flour, salt, sugar, cornstarch and milk together in a nonstick pot or double boiler.
- stir constantly to avoid scorching.
- once the pudding thickens add egg yolks from separated eggs.
- stir until the pudding gets a little thicker then remove from heat.
- stir in vanilla extract and butter and let cool.
- cut a few bananas and layer it in the vanilla wafer crust.
- pour half of the pudding on top of bananas.
- layer vanilla wafers and bananas on top of pudding.
- pour the remaining pudding on that layer.
- top with more vanilla wafers (crushed or whole).
- refridge the banana pudding for about 4 hours then serve.