Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dark Chocolate & Pear Cake.
You can cook Dark Chocolate & Pear Cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate & Pear Cake
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of cacao powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of cinnamon, salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 4 of pears.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
Dark Chocolate & Pear Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a cake pan. Peel pears and dice into small pieces..
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, whole wheat flour, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda, a pinch of salt, and cinnamon..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, olive oil, almond milk. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in the diced pears..