Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee Ice Cream.
You can cook Coffee Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Ice Cream
- Prepare 1 Cup of cream milk Full powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk (at room temperature).
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Fresh cream (whipped).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Coffee Instant powder.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Water (hot).
- It’s 3 – 4 Tablespoons of Dark Chocolate (cut into small pieces or grated).
Coffee Ice Cream instructions
- In a mixie jar, put milk powder, milk, sugar and vanilla essence. Blend till the sugar is dissolved. Put instant coffee powder into the hot water. Mix well. Put this into the mixie jar..
- Whip the cream nicely and add this to the mixie jar. Blend it for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Pour this mixture in an ice cream tin or an air tight container. Keep this in the freezer for about 2 to 3 hrs. Every fridge has different levels for cooling. So keep checking..
- Before it is fully set, take the ice cream out and mix it thoroughly with an egg beater (preferably) or spoon..
- Add some grated chocolate in the ice cream. Mix well. Put it in the freezer. Continue the same process once again..
- After 3 to 4 hrs (again it depends on the fridge) when the ice cream is set, take out and serve..