Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Carrot dessert or gajarhalwa.
You can have Carrot dessert or gajarhalwa using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot dessert or gajarhalwa
- Prepare 10 of long red carrots.
- Prepare 1 gallon of whole milk.
- It’s of Chopped mixed nuts optional.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s Half of cup ghee.
Carrot dessert or gajarhalwa instructions
- Very first peel off carrots and remove two end parts then grate very thin.
- Boil the milk other side.take a broad nonstick pan and 4 tbsp around desi ghee and grated carrots.
- Cook at medium flame to soak and softened the whole carrot's extra water..
- After around 30 minutes when they look so soft and dry add milk and ghee together.now cook this mix after one boil at medium flame until look whole soft aromatic.it will take 2 to 2.5 hours.
- This step was so important bcuz do not leave more than 5 minutes.keep spatula inside and keep moving so it could not burn at base..
- In the end add sugar and you can high the flame to do faster but I cook at medium flame.do not cover otherwise it will leave water.when it become darkened and so thick by soaking absorbing whole sugar add chopped nuts and cardamom powder optional..
- Again cook to softened the nuts and make totally thick halwa.its ready almost by 3 hours.yes it takes time but its so delicious.stay safe stay enjoy stay healthy.