Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf.
You can cook Coffee Banana Cake Loaf using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Banana Cake Loaf
- Prepare of melted unsalted butter.
- It’s of mashed ripe bananas.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of coffee liqueur.
- You need of instant espresso powder.
- It’s of brown sugar and extra for topping.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on each side. Set aside..
- Combine butter, bananas, sour cream, coffee liqueur, and espresso powder in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add brown sugar and stir until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into your wet mixture. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter just until combined. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan using overhang and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife..