Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab jamun cheese cake.
You can have Gulab jamun cheese cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun cheese cake
- It’s 1 tin of ready made gulab jamun.
- It’s 280 gm of cream cheese.
- It’s 400 gm of whippin cream.
- Prepare 150 gm of icing sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered pistachios.
- You need 1 of medium packet of digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
Gulab jamun cheese cake instructions
- Take digestive biscuit grind it into fine powder add melted butter to it,and add to the round tin and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Take 280 gm of cream cheese,beat well add 150 gm of icing sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla essence,beat well and keep aside…
- Take 400gm of whipping cream,beat until stiff peaks are formed, now to the whipped cream add the cream cheese mixture and beat well,keep aside..
- Remove the round tin frm the freeze in which we have filled biscuits add the cream mixture to it and layer it,then add the gulab jamun which has been cut into halves,again add the cream cheese and top up with some chopped gulab jamun and pistachio,refrigerate for 2 hours ready..👍.