Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Walnut and Dried Fruit Bread with Rye Flour Kneaded In a Bread Machine.
You can have Walnut and Dried Fruit Bread with Rye Flour Kneaded In a Bread Machine using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut and Dried Fruit Bread with Rye Flour Kneaded In a Bread Machine
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 50 grams of Rye flour.
- You need 85 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 85 grams of Water.
- You need 20 grams of Brown sugar (or white sugar).
- Prepare 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 4 1/2 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 40 grams of ●Walnuts.
- You need 80 grams of ●Mixed dried fruit.
Walnut and Dried Fruit Bread with Rye Flour Kneaded In a Bread Machine step by step
- Toast the walnuts in a dry frying pan, being careful not to let them burn. Alternatively bake them for about 15 minutes in a 150°C oven while keeping an eye on them. Let them cool down completely, then chop up..
- Put all the ingredients except the ones marked ● in a bread machine. When the "add additions" signal goes off, add the ● ingredients. (I used a finely ground rye flour.).
- Make sure the dough has risen properly. If it hasn't risen enough yet, leave to rise for a few more minutes. If you poke the dough with a flour-covered finger and the hole doesn't fill back in it's good..
- After making sure the dough has risen enough, take it out of the bread machine and round it off. Cover the dough with a tightly wrung out clean, moistened kitchen towel or plastic wrap, and leave to rest for 20 minutes (see third photo)..
- Dust the bread mold evenly with flour using a tea strainer (not listed in the ingredient list). Deflate and round off the dough, and put it in the mold with the seam side facing up..
- See how the dough is rising, and preheat the oven to 250°C (heat the baking sheet too). Let the dough rise to almost twice its original volume..
- Holding the baking sheet with one hand, flip the dough over into the panetton basket. Slash the top of the dough, and mist with water. Lower the oven temperature to 220°C, and bake for 10 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 200°C and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes..
- If it looks like the top is getting burned, cover the top with a double or triple layer of foil..
- It's packed with dried fruit and walnuts. It goes well with wine. It's delicious spread with cream cheese, butter or honey..
- Here I divided the dough into 4 and baked them in a coupe shape. They are smaller and cuter. Form the dough into round rolls or any shape you like..
- When the weather is hot and you use a bread machine, use room temperature water. When the weather is cold use lukewarm water, or the yeast will not mix in properly..
- For hand-kneading directions, see..