Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Filled Banana Cupcakes.
You can have Filled Banana Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filled Banana Cupcakes
- It’s 1 of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 small of box banana instant pudding.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of canola oil.
Filled Banana Cupcakes instructions
- pre heat oven @350.
- mix all ingredients 2-3 min on medium speed. fill cupcake pan 2/3 full of batter.bake for 20 minutes.cool on wire rack..
- frosting directions..
- 8oz. cream cheese at room temp. 3tbs.soft butter. 1tsp. banana flavoring.beat cream cheese &butter. add 2 cups powder sugar a little at a time.beat well. if need be you can add a little milk to make it smoother. fill a pastry bag with frosting and poke hole in middle of cupcake and push a little frosting inside cupcake. top off with a little icing on top of cupcake.delicious and very moist.