Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of dark chocolate (60-70% cacao) bar (rough chopped).
- Prepare of unsalted butter (melted, browned optional, high quality).
- You need of whole egg and 2 yolk.
- You need of or 6 g vanilla extract.
- You need of dark brown sugar.
- It’s of white sugar.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Mix Flour, Salt and Baking Soda; Whisk to combine..
- In another bowl, Combine both sugars with stand mixer; add in melted butter, once combined add eggs (including yolk) and vanilla extract. Mix on medium until combined..
- Add in flour mixture to wet mixture till combined..
- Fold in Chocolate.
- Cover with cling wrap and let rest for 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F.
- Line Tray with baking paper and scoop mixture onto tray.
- For large cookies, bake 12-15 min, for small bake 8-10 minutes – Pan Drop at 5-6 minutes, and 2-3 minutes after that.