Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy pumpkin muffins.
You can cook Easy pumpkin muffins using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy pumpkin muffins
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can plain pumpkin.
- You need 1 (15.25 oz) of box spice cake mix.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips and or chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract optional.
Easy pumpkin muffins instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins with baking spray with flour or line with paper muffin cups.
- Mix everything together with a mixer till well combined.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out into muffin tins. I made 24 mini muffins plus 2 regular sized muffins..
- Bake regular sized muffin for 18 to 22 minutes and mini muffin about 10 to 15 minutes till a tooth pick comes out clean watch them carefully. Store covered in the refrigerator..
- If you have white or yellow cake mix and want spice cake add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, allspice and cloves.
- Variation ideas: chocolate cake, cinnamon cake, butter pecan cake, gingerbread cake, white or yellow cake,carrot cake, funfetti cake, banana cake.
- White chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, mint chocolate chips butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips, chopped almonds, chopped pecans, shredded coconut, raisins, shredded carrots or zucchini, mini marshmallows.