Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
my moms nanner pudding.
You can cook my moms nanner pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of my moms nanner pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 box of vanilla pudding instant.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 8 oz of container of cool whip.
- It’s 12 oz of box vanilla wafers.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of milk whole.
- You need 7 large of bananas maybe more as you need.
my moms nanner pudding instructions
- mix and cook the pudding acording to boxes subtract a half of cup of milk from the total of the boxes together substitute with the half cup of sour cream.
- layer the bottom with a thin layer of pudding put a layer of sliced bananas make sure they are all touching then a layer of vanilla wafers then pudding then bananas then cookies again and a thin layer of pudding then whip cream chill fits in a 9×13 container.
- take two wafers rub together to make crumbs on top of cool whip.