Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mama's Banana Pudding.
You can cook Mama's Banana Pudding using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mama's Banana Pudding
- It’s 1/2 gallon of Whole milk.
- You need 8 of each Eggs separated. Beat the yolks.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 5 of each Bananas.
- You need of Nilla wafers.
- Prepare of pudding ☝️.
- You need of Meringue 👇.
- You need 8 of each Whites.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cream of tarter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
Mama's Banana Pudding instructions
- Cook the pudding (except for bananas) on low heat about 10 minutes. Don't boil & don't over cook or you'll scramble yolks..
- Beat the meringue until stiff peaks..
- Line 13×9 pan with nilla wafers. Pour pudding over it, cut bananas into it & top with meringue & broil until brown.
- Believe it or not I don't put bananas in mine b/c I don't like bananas & I love this recipe..