Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dad's Ox Tongue, Steamed Veggies and Rye Bread.
You can have Dad's Ox Tongue, Steamed Veggies and Rye Bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dad's Ox Tongue, Steamed Veggies and Rye Bread
- You need 1 KG of Pickled Corned Tongue.
- You need 1 of large Onions.
- It’s 2 glass of dry red wine (1 for recipe 1 for chef :).
- You need of Cream of Tomato Soup.
- Prepare of Zeal.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Dad's Ox Tongue, Steamed Veggies and Rye Bread step by step
- Bring tongue to boil for 4 hours. Ensure the water is always covering the entire tongue at all times. Add zeal..
- Remove Tongue from water. Let the broth cool as well. Set aside to cool. Once cool, peel off the other layer. Cut into bite size pieces and add to broth again and continue to boil..
- Add wine, salt, chopped onion and cream of tomato soup. Until meat is soft to the touch..
- Serve with steamed Veggies, Rye Bread a good bottle of Merlot. Enjoy!.