Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Stufft Burger.
You can have Keto Stufft Burger using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Stufft Burger
- Prepare of Ground Beef 80/20.
- It’s of Large Eggs.
- You need of Coconut Flour.
- You need of Large Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s of Medium Sweet Yellow Onion.
- It’s of Thick Cut Bacon.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Shredded Cheddar.
- It’s of Chopped Baby Spinach.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
Keto Stufft Burger instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Chop bell pepper and onion then add 2/3 to large mixing bowl.
- Add ground beef, coconut flour, salt, pepper, spinach, 1tsp garlic powder and eggs to large mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Cook bacon, let cool and crumble.
- In small mixing bowl add sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, remaining bell pepper, onion and seasonings and mix evenly.
- I used the "As Seen on TV StuffT" burger stuffer but you could use the bottom of a round glass to form your burger cup..
- After forming cup spoon cheese mixture into void and top with burger lid.
- Arrange on broiling pan (I could only fit six on my pan so had to cook the last 2 after the first batch).
- Bake in oven at 375° for 45min or until burger meat internal temp reaches 165°.
- Allow to cool before serving or storing.