Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Wafer Pudding.
You can have Banana Wafer Pudding using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Wafer Pudding
- You need 1 box of Vanilla instant pudding.
- Prepare 1 box of Vanilla wafers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 3 of Bananas.
Banana Wafer Pudding step by step
- Make the instant pudding as directed. Add cinnamon.
- Cut up the bananas..
- After the pudding is done put a layer of it then bananas and wafers..
- Keep doing that until you have about a cup of vanilla pudding left. Pour that on the top and crumble the wafers on top..
- You can add some style to it by putting extra wafers around the bowl..
- Keep refrigerated until it stiffens..