Dad's Swedish Rye Bread.
You can cook Dad's Swedish Rye Bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dad's Swedish Rye Bread
- It’s 9 oz (1 cup) of + 2 tbsp) warm water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of heaping tsp salt.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of rye flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of bread flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of yeast.
Dad's Swedish Rye Bread step by step
- Add honey and yeast to water in a large bowl. Once there's a froth on top, add the rest of the ingredients..
- Knead and prove about 1 hour..
- Punch and prove about half an hour..
- Punch and prove in pan about half an hour..
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes..