Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding.
You can have Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 cup of horchata dry mix.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of Carmel Macciado creamer.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 medium of banana.
- You need 1 loaf of heavy bread (French, challah).
- You need 2 small of mini cups of Carmel chocolate creamer.
Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding instructions
- pre heat oven 325.
- in large bowl, mix margarine with horchata mix till creamy. add egg one at a time. mix in sour cream..
- mix in Carmel Macciado creamer and milk.
- slice bananas, add to mixture..
- slice bread in squares or pull apart. add to mixture til most has been absorbed into bread..
- pour all into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- pour little creamers on top. put in oven for 60-90 minutes.
- let cool (if desired) before eating (I liked mine hot).