Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate and banana pudding. I thought the idea of chocolate banana bread pudding sounded great. Then I read the recipe and saw that there was only one measly cup of chocolate chips in the recipe. Chocolate Banana Pudding is a chocolate lover's dream.
I suggest a trifle bowl, this one is affordable (I have two). Crisp, thin, chocolate wafers and layers of custard and banana slices make this nostalgic dessert hard to resist. Don't forget to add a healthy dollop of. You can cook Chocolate and banana pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and banana pudding
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- It’s 60 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 60 grams of maizena/corn flour.
- You need 25 grams of cocoa.
- You need 6 each of bananas.
Nigella's tahini banana pudding takes banana bread to a whole new level. Whisk or fork together the flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a bowl and slowly beat into the cake batter. When you can no longer see any specks of white, fold in the chocolate. Add half the chocolate mixture, then top with lengthwise banana slices.
Chocolate and banana pudding instructions
- Combine the sugar, maizena and cocoa. Add a little milk and stir it to a thin paste..
- Bring the rest of the milk to boil. Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the maizena paste. Cook for 2 minutes while whisking. Pour the mixture in a bowl and cover with foil. Let it cool down..
- Distribute half of the chocolate pudding over 4 bowls. Cut the bananas in slices and lay half of the slices on the pudding. Pour the rest of the pudding in the bowls and place the remaining banana slices on top..
- Let it cool down completely in the fridge, and enjoy your dessert!.
Sweet, light Chocolate Banana Pudding is just like the Southern favorite but made with chocolate wafer cookies and a pudding that's blended with rich, chocolate flavor. Soon to be a staple at any occasion. I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend…whether you celebrate Easter or not, it was. With this banana chocolate pudding recipe, however, only a small amount of labor is required to make an appealing dish that still produces a splendidly and superbly good result. It belies the small size of the individual ramekins (although not of the total size which is quite respectable, even large) by the dense.