Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread.
You can have Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread
- It’s 3 slices of rye pumpernickel bread.
- It’s 2 slices of chopped ham luncheon meat.
- You need 1 cup of finely sliced iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1 of large duck egg.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- You need To taste of salt.
Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread instructions
- Heat a skillet fry the egg.
- When done set aside and add some salt I use Pink Himalayan salts..
- Heat the ham slices.
- Turn and heat second side. This is to release any fats on the luncheon meat. Most ham is low in fat but chopped ham isn't. Set aside..
- Add mayonnaise to two slices of bread thinly. Add Horseradish sauce thick.
- Add lettuce.
- Add ham on one slice. Add the egg on the other side..
- Stack the sandwich.
- Slice the sandwich and serve I hope you enjoy!!.