Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab Jamun (in traditional way).
You can have Gulab Jamun (in traditional way) using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun (in traditional way)
- Prepare 400 grm of khoya.
- You need 200 grm of chhena.
- You need 100 gram of maida.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 kg of sugar.
- You need 5 of elaichi powder.
- It’s as required of Chopped dryfruits for filling.
- Prepare as required of Dryfruits for garnishing.
- Prepare as required of Ghee for fry.
Gulab Jamun (in traditional way) step by step
- First of all we prepare sugar syrup. Take a pan and add 1 kg sugar and 1 litre water in it and boiled it. We make a sticky sugar syrup.Now add elaichi powder in it and switch off the flame..
- Now take a big bowl add khoya and chhena in it. Mix it well. Now add baking soda and mix it very well and make a soft and smooth dough..
- Now we make small balls from the dough and fill finally chhoped dryfruits in the middle of balls. Shape it like a smooth balls. Make sure there is no cracks in balls. In this way we prepare all gulab jamun balls..
- Now take a pan. Add ghee in it for frying gulab jamun. Heat ghee on medium flame. Now put gulabjamuns in medium hot ghee and fry gulabjamun on low flame..
- Now add gulab jamuns in lukewarm sugar syrup. Once you make all gulab jamuns and dip in sugar syrup cover the bowl with a plate and boil it for 5 mins on medium flame. Now switch off the flame and rest it for 2 hours. Your super tasty and delicious gulab jamun is ready. Garnish with dry fruits and serve it hot or cold as you want..
- Tips- 1. Make sure your measurement of khoya and cheena will be correct..
- 2. Use only fresh khoya and chhena for preparing gulabjamun..
- If you used desi ghee for frying, your gulabjamun taste become awsome..
- Use double boiler process to hot the gulabjamun..
- Dear friends, this is my way for making gulab jamun in traditional way. This gulab jamun tastes really awesome and no other way of gulab jamun making compare it..
- Once again a very happy diwali to you all.