Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns.
You can have Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped portabella mushrooms (or without mushrooms).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated or diced butternut squash.
- You need 1/4 cup of red and green onions.
- You need of Grape seed oil, sea salt and cayenne pepper (season to taste).
Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns instructions
- Mix grated butternut squash, chopped onions, peppers, chopped mushrooms in bowl. Season to taste..
- Lightly coat skillet and add mix..
- Cook on medium high until brown and turn over to brown on the opposite side. Remove and enjoy. (You have amaranth, vegan homemade sausage patties, vegan hash browns, sliced avocado, and sliced organic pears and blueberries..