Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Egg mimosa salad with vegetables, tuna👍😝😝.
You can cook Egg mimosa salad with vegetables, tuna👍😝😝 using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg mimosa salad with vegetables, tuna👍😝😝
- It’s 50 g of green beans cut into small cubes,steamed.
- Prepare 1 of tomato cut into small cubes.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cottage cheese.
- It’s of steamed diced carot.
- It’s of vinaigrette ; tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need tablespoon of orange juice.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of oil olive.
- Prepare pinch of salt and black pepper and thyme and garlic powder.
- It’s a few of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 50 g of green olives.
- You need 20 g of steamed rice.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- You need 2 of hard boiled eggs finely diced egg whites.
- You need of grated eggs yolk.
- You need of parsley for garnish.
Egg mimosa salad with vegetables, tuna👍😝😝 step by step
- Mix the cut and cooked vegetables with lemon and orange juice and a pinch of salt and pepper zest and a pinch of thyme and add the cooked rice then add the mayonnaise and cottage cheese mix well and let cool..
- Mix the cut egg whites and mayonnaise and let cool. mix the chopped tomato with salt, lemon juice and olive oil and set aside..
- Wash the lettuce and put the leaves on a flat plate and put a round cookie cutter in the middle of the plate and put the first layer of vegetables, rice with mayonnaise and cheese then the second layer of diced tomatoes then the chopped egg whites with mayonnaise then the third layer the tuna season with salt and pepper and the juice of a lemon and zest then the last layer the grated egg yolks..
- Garnish them with the green olives, diced tomatoes and parsley..