Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homestyle Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Homestyle Deviled Eggs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homestyle Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 6 of hardboiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of season salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayo.
Homestyle Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hardboil 6 Eggs.
- Peel and slice the hardboiled eggs in half.
- Scoop out the yellow egg yoke and place them into a small mixing bowl.
- Pour in the ground mustard, pickle relish, and mayo into that small mixing bowl with the yoke, stir it until its smooth.
- Spoon it out of the mixing bowl and into the egg half's, and store in the fridge for 20 mins. Then serve and enjoy!.