Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate fudge cake. A very chocolatey, moist Chocolate Fudge Cake that is similar to chocolate mud cake, but not as dense. Made with both melted chocolate and cocoa, AND topped with chocolate ganache. This is probably one of the most decadent cakes you can make.
Our decadent chocolate cake is covered in silky smooth frosting and we teach you how to. A soft and tender Chocolate Fudge Cake made with cocoa power and sour cream, covered in a rich and creamy chocolate buttercream. This super-squidgy chocolate fudge cake with smooth icing is an instant baking win. You can cook Chocolate fudge cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge cake
- It’s 150 ml of sunflower oil, plus extra for the tin.
- It’s 175 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 150 ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- It’s of For the icing.
- You need 100 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 225 g of icing sugar.
- You need 40 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of milk (a little more if needed).
Find more easy baking recipes on BBC Good Food. This chocolate fudge cake is ultra-rich and crazy chocolatey. Beating the butter and sugar thoroughly ensures the crumb will have some lightness to it. Moist, fine-grained fudge cake topped with a thick layer of rich chocolate ganache.
Chocolate fudge cake step by step
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Oil and line the base of two 18cm sandwich tins. Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Add the caster sugar and mix well..
- Make a well in the centre and add the golden syrup, eggs, sunflower oil and milk. Beat well with an electric whisk until smooth..
- Pour the mixture into the two tins and bake for 25-30 mins until risen and firm to the touch. Remove from oven, leave to cool for 10 mins before turning out onto a cooling rack..
- To make the icing, beat the unsalted butter in a bowl until soft. Gradually sieve and beat in the icing sugar and cocoa powder, then add enough of the milk to make the icing fluffy and spreadable..
- Sandwich the two cakes together with the butter icing and cover the sides and the top of the cake with more icing..
In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, egg, and oil until smooth. A light smooth as silk chocolate fudge cake baked with low sugar and the goodness of rice bran oil. Dress it up with seasonal fruit, powdered sugar and fresh cream for an elegant dessert. This chocolate fudge cake rich, dense and super chocolaty! This amazing chocolate cake is covered with delicious chocolate ganache and dark chocolate shavings.