Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cherry cheesecake cobbler. Chef Tom shows you how to create a super simple dessert that you can share at your next gathering, or simply keep it all for yourself. Classic cherry cobbler is studded with a sweetened cream cheese swirl in this easy cherry dessert you can make any time UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler.
This cherry cheesecake cobbler is so absolutely indulgent. while also being completely nourishing!!! This recipe is made with such nourishing ingredients that you can feel great eating this at any time. Learn how to make Double-Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler. You can have Cherry cheesecake cobbler using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry cheesecake cobbler
- Prepare of tube crescent rolls.
- Prepare of cream cheese, softened.
- You need of granulated sugar, divided use.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of can cherry pie filling.
- You need of unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted.
It may take a little longer to. These recipes for crescent cherry cheesecake cobbler are so simple to make, you can whip up a few of them in no time at all. They use pre-packaged ingredients, which means you won't have to make. This easy homemade Cherry Cobbler recipe is made with fresh cherries and a soft rise-to-the-top topping.
Cherry cheesecake cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Line four (4) of the crescent rolls in the bottom of the baking dish..
- Spread them out and cover the bottom of your baking dish. Seal the seams as best as possible..
- Next, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Then add in vanilla extract and mix again..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls in the baking dish..
- Then pour pie filling on top of cream cheese layer. Spread it around evenly. Finally, top with remaining crescent roll dough..
- Do your best to stretch it out on top and seal the seams of the crescent rolls..
- Pour melted butter on the top of the crescent rolls. Then sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar evenly over the melted butter. Bake for about 35-45 minutes. Top crust should look crusty and be golden brown in color. Slice and serve..
- Notes This must be kept refrigerated if not eaten the same day it’s made..
Served with a scoop of ice cream it'll be at the top of your dessert go-to list! What could be better than cheesecake and cobbler? Spray pan with pam cooking oil. Use any pie filling you love! You might want to make TWO!