Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and Banana.
You can cook Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and Banana using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and Banana
- You need 1 slice of of 6-slice loaf Bread.
- Prepare 1/2 of Banana.
- It’s 3 of Prunes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Pudding sauce:.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 medium of size Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 bag of Tea bag.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon.
Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and Banana instructions
- Cut the bread and banana into suitable sizes, cut the prune in half. Spread the lemon juice on the banana to stop any discoloration..
- Put the teabag (remove the paper label) and milk into a steamer without the lid. Microwave for 1 minute at 500 W, and cover to steam for a minute..
- Take the tea bag out and add the maple syrup, mix with chopsticks and add the egg to stir in. Soak the bread and place the fruits..
- Cover with a lid and microwave for 3 minutes at 500 W. Take the lid off and microwave for another minute. It's done. Sprinkle on cinnamon as you like..
- Here's one made with strawberries. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171200-microwaved-strawberry-bread-pudding.