Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ray's Strawberrys & Banana Split Cream.
You can cook Ray's Strawberrys & Banana Split Cream using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's Strawberrys & Banana Split Cream
- Prepare 1 box of strawberrys.
- You need 1 box of softened cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 quart of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkles.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- It’s 1 box of banana pudding.
- It’s 1 of chocolate & caramel drizzle if desired.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
Ray's Strawberrys & Banana Split Cream step by step
- whip softened cream cheese with mixer till soft, set aside.
- add diced banana & all other ingredients to stand up mixer on high beat till almost thickened. Incorporate cream cheese and wisk till thickened. serve in a bowl top with drizzle & sprinkles as desired..