Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding.
You can cook Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding
- You need 2 of Ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding step by step
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water. Use over-ripe bananas that seem like they might fall apart any moment..
- Remove the peels and crush in a food processor (should be a net weight of 150 g). Add lemon juice and mix..
- Combine the banana, heavy cream, milk, and granulated sugar to a heat-resistant bowl, mix, and microwave at 500 W for 2 minutes..
- Add the gelatin, microwave for 20 seconds, then mix well. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix..
- If you pour the mixture into a measuring cup, it'll be easier to pour it into the milk bottles..
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours..
- This can also be made into a cake such as.
- Pair with a chocolate mousse. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147125-chocolate-mousse-for-valentines-day.
- Check out the sister recipe for pumpkin pudding..
- Another sister recipe, grapefruits pudding. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147135-easy-refreshing-grapefruit-pudding.