Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Sourdough Bread using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Bread
- You need 500 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 180 gr of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 13 gr of salt.
- Prepare 100 gr of paleo mix (or grain mix) or few presoaked dried figs.
- Prepare 700 gr of bread flour or combination of bread flour, rye, wholemeal spelt.
Sourdough Bread instructions
- Mix all and every thirty minutes knead the dough. Do it for 4-6 hours..
- Once the 4 or 6 hours completed, rest the dough in the fridge for 1-3 days.
- On the last day, knead and put in a bowl. Before you put it back to shape in a banneton or a bowl, rise it one more time in dusted kitchen towel and put in the fridge for max 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 250’ C with a pizza stone inside for half hour. Straight from the fridge, score the bread using lame or sharp knife. Bake the bread with a cover for 15 minutes and without cover for 20-25 minutes (or until brown on the top). Alternatively bake in dutch oven with lid then without lid according to the timing above..