Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Juicy crockpot BBQ chicken.
You can have Juicy crockpot BBQ chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy crockpot BBQ chicken
- You need 2 lbs of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestshire sauce.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
Juicy crockpot BBQ chicken step by step
- Season cheschem breast lightly with garlic powder and place in crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, and worcestsire sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Pour over chicken cover and cook on night for 4 hours.
- Once the time is up shred chicken with a fork and let it sit for 15 minutes to soak up all the delish flavor !.
- Enjoy !.