Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Cakey Brownies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cakey Brownies
- Prepare 125 g of chocolate bar.
- You need 60 g of butter.
- Prepare 250 g of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 180 g of flour.
Cakey Brownies instructions
- Preheated oven to 175 deg C.
- Melt chocolate bar and butter using double boiler until well combined. Lift it out..
- Add sugar and stir well until chilled..
- Add the eggs, one by one..
- Add cocoa powder, salt and baking powder..
- Add flour and fold the batter until it combined perfectly..
- Pour it into a square baking tray and bake for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, take out from the oven and let it cooled down before you cut it into pieces..