Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ray's' Banana Pudding Cake.
You can cook Ray's' Banana Pudding Cake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Banana Pudding Cake
- You need of cake.
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Banana extract.
- Prepare 1 of 3.5 oz box banana pudding.
- You need 1 of mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need of frosting.
- You need 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 box of 3.5 oz instant banana pudding mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Banana extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need of filling.
- You need 1 box of instant Banana pudding.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of cool whip.
Ray's' Banana Pudding Cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- add a cake items together bake as directed in Two 8"inch well sprayed baking cake pans let cool completely.
- make filling by adding milk & pudding together let sit in fridge for atleast 10minutes to thicken. then add in cool whip combining well. add to cakes..
- frosting: add all ingredients together into stand up mixer or hand mixer till thickened..
- frost cakes as desired I piped the pretty border with a start tip, I also added vanilla wafers around and crushed some on top with strawberrys as garnish.